DOY-PACK, 3 SIDE SEAL AND 4 SIDE SEAL POUCH
Ergonomics, convenience and shelf-life.
Doy-Pack (Stand up pouch)
Doy-pack is a standup pouch, it gives full presentation of the product while on the shelf and distinguishes it from other competitor products. High popularity of such type of packaging is based on several economic, marketing and consumer advantages.
The Doy- Pak or stand up pouch is interesting by the fact that it can be used not only for dry loose goods, but also for liquids. Main benefit of using doy-pack in liquid production is reduced production cycle, by having excluded operation of container washing.
Innovation in doy-pack segment opens new market segments and niches for stand up pouches, giving it a lead over traditional type of packaging. It is gaining more and more success in replacing rigid containers from polymers, tin and glass.
One of the main advantages of the doy-pack or stand up pouch is increased profitability. It is reached thanks to the small weight and volume of packaging that means reduced costs of warehousing, transportation and storage. Also, stand up pouch effectively uses shelf space in the shops.
For dry products:
- tea, coffee, cocoa, herbs, spices
- dried, smoked or dried and salty snacks: fish and meat products, cheese and cheese products, sweet and salty nuts, corn and grain flakes, chips and crackers, sunflower seeds
- confectionery products (fruit jelly, candies etc.)
- pet food
For liquid and viscous products:
- food group of goods: various sauces (mayonnaise, ketchup, tomato paste), condensed milk, jam
- nonfood group of goods: automobile cosmetics and cleaners, household chemicals, cosmetics and sea salt (washing and cleaning solution), secondary package for means of hygiene (shampoo, shower gel), means for animal hygiene care.
Three-side seal pouch
The three-side seal pouch represents a flat pouch sealed from three sides. Such type of packaging is very popular for sausage, meat and fish products. One of the main advantages of a three-side seal pouch is small weight and rather low price in comparison with structurally more difficult types of packaging.
Basic materials used are polypropylene, polyamide, polyethylene and their combinations (polylaminates).
- meat products (smoked products, meat cuttings, gammon etc.),
- fish (frozen, smoked) and seafood (shrimps, mussels)
- snack group of goods: fish and meat snack, chips, peanuts, croutons, sunflower seeds;
- spicery, spices, seasonings, dry breakfasts.;
- semi-finished products (meat dumplings, dumplings, mixed vegetables)
|Type of product||Doy-pack||Three-seam||Forth-seam|
|Paper + AL +PE||+||–||–|
|Height||100-550 mm||30-1200 mm||100-1200 mm|
|Width||100-400 mm||75-580 mm||100-550 mm|
|Longitudinal seams||5, 7, 10 mm||5, 7, 10 mm||5, 7, 10 mm|
|Transverse seams||5, 7, 10 mm||5, 7, 10 mm||5, 7, 10 mm|
|rotogravure||up to 7 colors||up to 7 colors||up to 7 colors|
|flexography||up to 8 colors||up to 8 colors||up to 8 colors|
|Welding degassing valve||+||–||+|
|sauces, retort foods, mustard, mayonnaise, salt, spices, baby food, hygiene products, pet food (dry and wet), coffee, machine oils, milk, ketchup, cosmetics||retort products, household cleaning products, sauces, dairy products||coffee, tea, herbal drug charges, dry pet food, cat litter|
|Benefits||low tare weight, small footprint, no permanent deformation, large surface for advertising, ergonomics, ease of transportation and storage, increase product shelf life|
REPUBLIC OF MOLDOVA
801 Muncesti Str.
P: +373 22 414151
P: +373 22 414152
F: +373 22 414150
1th Buchvostov Str.,
12/11, bloc 6, of 327.
P: +7 495 7887844
F: +7 495 9883002
8 Polish Descent Str.
P: +380 48 2399616
F: +380 48 2399616